[Question] How to recover deleted photos on Android?
(12-19-2016, 11:59 AM)ct200xus Wrote: Got my entire photo library deleted by a cleaning app. How to recover those photos on HTC One M8?
Android data recovery app could recover lost data from android device in few simple steps before they were covered by new data. it could recover kinds of lost data, like text messages, contacts, photos and so on.
how to restore android photos
Photos are stored in files and it is much easier to be recovered than contacts or text messages. There is a popular app called TunesBro DiskLab for Android. You can use it to recover photos on Android. I am sure it will get back the deleted photos.
(03-15-2017, 06:57 AM)sdyuss Wrote: To recover deleted android phone photos,  Android Data Rescuer could also help, and it could recover other kinds of files, like text messages, contacts, call logs, etc. You should stop saving new data to your phone, or the deleted data may be covered by new data.

I see , the lost or deleted photos can be fast recovered on Android phone by using recovery tool ,