[Question] Delete account from iDevice
Question 
Hello, i cant make a new thread in other board i think im new user, idk..

my question is: i have a 6s device with iOs 9.x.. the device dont have password.. but i cant restore/erase/uptate the device.. bcz the icloud activation.

how i can delete the icloud account from the device? 
no jailbreak
no keylock

THX.
If you Jailbreak it you can remove accounts.sqlite file, but the device will still ask for iCloud if you restore. There is no full removal of iCloud. Bypass = only until restore.
Yes, new users can't post on the iCloud Threads if they don't have enough points made from other good posts, to prevent begers that ask about patches for iPhone 4s or other crap like this without reading the F.A.Q.
It is considered that once they have at least 5 good posts on other parts of the forum, they're smart enough to understand what's the forum for and they get access on the iCloud as well. They can reply to already made threads tho.
Thx, but if i deleree the account the photos videos and contacts will still sharing with the past owner? On icloud homepge
Nope.
(03-02-2017, 11:32 PM)Geosn0w Wrote: Nope.

Thx, any guides for that? 

[CONTENT REMOVED DUE TO A SCAM FLAG]

this method?.. 

thx for helpme Sad