[Tutorial] iOS 10.3 - iPhone 5S/6/6S How to Full iCloud Bypass With CFW + Proofs
Star 
In today's video I finally present you the Windows version of the CFW Creation tutorial for iCloud Bypass on iPhone 5, 5S, 6 and 6S. Keep in mind tho that iPhone 6S wasn't heavily tested. The CFW method uses the patched Setup.App in order to prevent the Activation Screen from popping in. This method is the same for both x64 and 32-Bit devices, but for the moment Windows doesn't have any program that can open APFS format present on x64. I've contacted PowerISO team about this and they said they will add it in the next versions. You can use macOS, but only macOS Sierra has APFS format support because APFS is still in BETA; On iOS it was introduced on 10.3 Beta.

iOS 10.2.1 is still signed as for the time I am making the video, so if you have a 64-Bit device and you don't have macOS Sierra to support APFS, you can use this tutorial to work with iOS 10.2.1 (which can be handled on Windows perfectly): https://youtu.be/maBWXMhY92g
Please pay attention to the video and the F.A.Q. page.
This video is provided for educational and security research purpose only and is provided "as is" with no guarantees. This is a work in progress project it might not be compatible on all iPhone 6 / 6S.

the size of original ipsw and cfw created after patching setup.exe differs a lot. so i get error 6 and 14. at very beginig of restore . what  way  it can b over comed
my iphone 6s 16gb 0n ios 9.3.1 has resfused to restore or update to fresh 10.2.1 ipsw firmware, i keep getting error 17 wenever i try to restor or update, please help me
(03-11-2017, 04:33 PM)perrazzi Wrote: my iphone 6s 16gb 0n ios 9.3.1 has resfused to restore or update to  fresh 10.2.1 ipsw firmware, i keep getting error 17 wenever i try to restor or update, please help me

You can't do this on iOS 9.x, iOS 9.x wasn't signed by Apple in months.
And iPhone 6S isn't known if works or not with this method. It was never tested.
mines iphone 6plus 64gb. are cfw tested on it.
(03-11-2017, 10:36 PM)Geosn0w Wrote:
(03-11-2017, 04:33 PM)perrazzi Wrote: my iphone 6s 16gb 0n ios 9.3.1 has resfused to restore or update to  fresh 10.2.1 ipsw firmware, i keep getting error 17 wenever i try to restor or update, please help me

You can't do this on iOS 9.x, iOS 9.x wasn't signed by Apple in months.
And iPhone 6S isn't known if works or not with this method. It was never tested.

so does it mean that the iphone 6s on ios 9.x cannot be updated to ios 10.2.1?

so does it mean that the iphone 6s on ios 9.x cannot be updated to ios 10.2.1?
IPHONE 5S ICLOUD BYPASS IOS 10.2.1 ERRER 14 PROBLEM ........I THINK ERRER 14 PROBLEM OF COMPRESS FILE  

BECAZ 

1 EXPAND DMG FILE
2 WITH  OUT MODIFY SETUP APP
3 COMPRESS DMG FILE 
4 RESTORE  ERRER 14 APIR 
FIST IOS SIZE 2.18
AFTER COMPRESS IOS SIZE 2.13 ????
SORRY MY ENGLISH IS VERRY WEEK
(03-13-2017, 09:27 AM)dilse223 Wrote: IPHONE 5S ICLOUD BYPASS IOS 10.2.1 ERRER 14 PROBLEM ........I THINK ERRER 14 PROBLEM OF COMPRESS FILE  

BECAZ 

1 EXPAND DMG FILE
2 WITH  OUT MODIFY SETUP APP
3 COMPRESS DMG FILE 
4 RESTORE  ERRER 14 APIR 
FIST IOS SIZE 2.18
AFTER COMPRESS IOS SIZE 2.13 ????
SORRY MY ENGLISH IS VERRY WEEK

md5 checksum error
might b the problem
when i click to restore on itune alert box.
it is not go to select file .ipsw alert box in side my computer.
it is go to restore by itself.
please help.
hold the shift button on you keybord then click restore