Hello Everyone!
Smile 
Hello Geosn0w and everyone!

I found your Youtube video's and thought I'd sign up to your forum as you have the best info! I have been learning as much as I can in the last 3 days/nights straight.
Current Project:
iPad 3rd Generation Wifi Only (3,1) 64GB running 9.3.5 iOS.
Hi, welcome to the community Smile
What I'm working on is iCloud Bypass on iPad 3,1 running 9.3.5.

I have managed to create a CFW 9.3.5 (renamed the Setup.app and patch the ASR). I tried to install the CFW using Firmware Manager, but got error 80. I went back and looked at my ASR patched file and realized it didn't save my change to Image failed signature verification line. I didn't realize IDA Pro doesn't save changes to the ASR file, it makes a new database file with the changes instead. I'm not sure about how to save the changes probably need a different program then IDA Pro. If I get ASR patched properly, will I need to patch the iBss and iBec aswell for the CFW to install.
Current Project:
iPad 3rd Generation Wifi Only (3,1) 64GB running 9.3.5 iOS.
hellow there Smile
(02-25-2017, 01:25 AM)hackintosh Wrote: What I'm working on is iCloud Bypass on iPad 3,1 running 9.3.5.

I have managed to create a CFW 9.3.5 (renamed the Setup.app and patch the ASR). I tried to install the CFW using Firmware Manager, but got error 80. I went back and looked at my ASR patched file and realized it didn't save my change to Image failed signature verification line. I didn't realize IDA Pro doesn't save changes to the ASR file, it makes a new database file with the changes instead. I'm not sure about how to save the changes probably need a different program then IDA Pro. If I get ASR patched properly, will I need to patch the iBss and iBec aswell for the CFW to install.

The patching should be done via BSDIFF.