[RELEASE] iOS 10.2.1 CFW iCloud Bypass Setup.App for iPhone 6 / 6 Plus
Star 
This patch is created for iOS 10.2.1 Beta 3 and the future versions, for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, it might work tho on iPhone 6S as well, I did not test yet on iPhone 6S and 5S, but if you have time, do it and tell me in the comment section down bellow.
There are also a couple of new things we need to discuss: Now the patches page contains the tutorial right next to every patch so that you will always know which video to follow, and I also created a new documentation page about how Setup.App works, how we patch it, why and about iCloud Activation mechanism in general, so you can check it out to be able to understand these patches even better.
If you need a new tutorial for 10.2.1, tell me down here in the comments, the one linked still works tho.

So here's the thing... How can u say that the setup binary file only works with the iphone 6 you have if ur only modifying the setup binary that should be compatible with all version of the iPhone ipsw... ur not making sense George
(01-13-2017, 09:17 AM)marcCastle Wrote: So here's the thing... How can u say that the setup binary file only works with the iphone 6 you have if ur only modifying the setup binary that should be compatible with all version of the iPhone ipsw... ur not making sense George

I would suggest going to learn iOS.
Touch ID devices requires different Setup.App, so are other types of devices. 

You can't use a Setup.App made for 64 Bit devices on a 32-Bit one for example, and you can't use the iPhone 6 Setup.App on a 3D Touch device, like 6S. Or on an iPad where components are different, but why don't you try it? 
Go ahead and don't patch Setup.App, just load the original from an iPhone 6 into a 6S IPSW without patching and you will see it won't start the app...
my laptop is 64 bit what kind of setup.app can i use to bypass activation screenlock ? 32 bit setup.app ?
(01-14-2017, 03:54 AM)psg1a1 Wrote: my laptop is 64 bit what kind of setup.app can i use to bypass activation screenlock ? 32 bit setup.app ?

It doesn't matter what laptop you use, the 32/64 criteria is for the device. For a 32-Bit device you use a 32-Bit Setup regardless of your Windows configurations.
(01-13-2017, 09:19 PM)Geosn0w Wrote:
(01-13-2017, 09:17 AM)marcCastle Wrote: So here's the thing... How can u say that the setup binary file only works with the iphone 6 you have if ur only modifying the setup binary that should be compatible with all version of the iPhone ipsw... ur not making sense George

You can't use a Setup.App made for 64 Bit devices on a 32-Bit one for example, and you can't use the iPhone 6 Setup.App on a 3D Touch device, like 6S. Or on an iPad where components are different, but why don't you try it? 
Go ahead and don't patch Setup.App, just load the original from an iPhone 6 into a 6S IPSW without patching and you will see it won't start the app...

(01-14-2017, 08:35 PM)Geosn0w Wrote:
(01-14-2017, 03:54 AM)psg1a1 Wrote: my laptop is 64 bit what kind of setup.app can i use to bypass activation screenlock ? 32 bit setup.app ?

It doesn't matter what laptop you use, the 32/64 criteria is for the device. For a 32-Bit device you use a 32-Bit Setup regardless of your Windows configurations.

ohh thanks geo , but how to know if im using 64bit device on my iphone ? or 32 bit device?
(01-15-2017, 03:07 AM)psg1a1 Wrote:

ohh thanks geo , but how to know if im using 64bit device on my iphone ? or 32 bit device?

iPhone 2G to iPhone 5C = 32-Bit
iPhone 5S to iPhone 7 Plus = 64-Bit
(01-15-2017, 11:02 PM)Geosn0w Wrote:
(01-15-2017, 03:07 AM)psg1a1 Wrote:

iPhone 2G to iPhone 5C = 32-Bit
iPhone 5S to iPhone 7 Plus = 64-Bit
thanks geo ! :Smile  so nothings problem on my laptop even if my laptop 32bit or 64bit as long my iphone6 is 64 bit im going to use 64bit setup.app? TIA
No, because you don't open the app on the PC
(01-16-2017, 08:24 PM)Geosn0w Wrote: No, because you don't open the app on the PC

so its okay on my laptop 64 bit to use setup.app 64bit iphone6 to bypass activation lock ?