[Question] iPad Mini 2 Wifi Only (A1432)
i am willing to contribute on this Forum for Ipad mini 2 users to Used their Ipad that they bought with icloud issue, not stolen or lost
me as well i bought this ipad of mine with an i cloud issue, 

can some master here to guide me for my starting steps?
i watched the videos and i understand the risks 
i downloaded beta Firmwares for my ipad2 and patched setup

but itunes always say Incompatible Firmware
any suggestion? Big Grin
You seem to be using either an unsigned firmware or an inappropriate one. That error usually means you are using an iPSW for a different device
i see i think there is no IPSW Beta for Ipad mini Wifi only Ipad2,5
please correct me if i'm wrong
hmn i cant find any solution, ios 9.3.5 has a password, can i edit the dmg on mac? or i can use vm ware?
(12-05-2016, 04:44 PM)maczekiel Wrote: hmn  i cant find any solution, ios 9.3.5 has a password, can i edit the dmg on mac? or i can use vm ware?

If iOS 9.3.5 is the last supported version you need keys both on mac or on PC. There is nothing else to do unless you do a hardware removal.
(12-05-2016, 07:20 PM)Geosn0w Wrote:
(12-05-2016, 04:44 PM)maczekiel Wrote: hmn  i cant find any solution, ios 9.3.5 has a password, can i edit the dmg on mac? or i can use vm ware?

If iOS 9.3.5 is the last supported version you need keys both on mac or on PC. There is nothing else to do unless you do a hardware removal.

oh i see, so you mean its impossible to get those key sir? or is it possible? if possible some advice or tips?
(12-06-2016, 04:12 AM)maczekiel Wrote:

oh i see, so you mean its impossible to get those key sir? or is it possible? if possible some advice or tips?

Yes, for the moment, it's impossible to fetch the 9.3.5 keys.
(12-06-2016, 06:45 AM)Geosn0w Wrote:
(12-06-2016, 04:12 AM)maczekiel Wrote:

Yes, for the moment, it's impossible to fetch the 9.3.5 keys.
oh sad, thats why i cant find any CFW for Ipads , hmmn other than hardware bypass trick any bypass you can suggest?

[Link removed for community guidelines violation]
I am afraid that you have 3 options:
1. Wait for keys/research
2. Hardware method
3. Use DNS
(12-05-2016, 02:30 AM)maczekiel Wrote: i am willing to contribute on this Forum for Ipad mini 2 users to Used their Ipad that they bought with icloud issue, not stolen or lost
me as well i bought this ipad of mine with an i cloud issue, 

can some master here to guide me for my starting steps?
i watched the videos and i understand the risks 
i downloaded beta Firmwares for my ipad2 and patched setup

but itunes always say Incompatible Firmware
any suggestion? Big Grin

Hi maczekiel. You and I are in the same situation. Bought an iPad with it icloud locked. It's not stolen or lost. My iPad details are in my signature below.
Current Project:
iPad 3rd Generation Wifi Only (3,1) 64GB running 9.3.5 iOS.