[Question] Can I Jailbreak locked iPhone 4S on IOS 9.2?
Question 
Hello! I got an iPhone 4s that's on IOS 9.2 and it's not bypassed, it's locked. Am I screwed? Because Trident kloader requries me to press on the app that displays on the phone, so I can't use cydia impactor and downgrade to ios 6.1.3. Is there some way I can bypass? Thanks in advanced! Big Grin
Nope
Tongue 
(01-04-2017, 06:03 PM)Geosn0w Wrote: Nope

So I'm technically screwed atm? Tongue , there probably will come the time where I'll be able to do something about it right? Since apple dropped iPhone 4s just like you speculated Big Grin
Well the reason why you need to access and use the app is that all of the 'newer' jailbreaks are userland Jailbreaks. Meaning in your case you would need to bypass to get access to your app.
If you however would find an exploit in the bootrom, which could inject the jailbreak before the kernel loads it should theoretically work to my knowledge.
But finding a bootrom exploits takes extremely long and is extremely difficult to achieve
(01-11-2017, 04:40 PM)Marc Wrote: Well the reason why you need to access and use the app is that all of the 'newer' jailbreaks are userland Jailbreaks. Meaning in your case you would need to bypass to get access to your app.
If you however would find an exploit in the bootrom, which could inject the jailbreak before the kernel loads it should theoretically work to my knowledge.
But finding a bootrom exploits takes extremely long and is extremely difficult to achieve

Nobody would be stupid enough to burn a Bootrom exploit by releasing it nowdays. iBoot exploits, yes, but not Bootrom ones, fortunately, you only need an iBoot one if you iPhone needs bypassed and requires exploit.
(01-11-2017, 11:27 PM)Geosn0w Wrote: Nobody would be stupid enough to burn a Bootrom exploit by releasing it nowdays. iBoot exploits, yes, but not Bootrom ones, fortunately, you only need an iBoot one if you iPhone needs bypassed and requires exploit.

Do you mean they would sell it to Apple for 200k$?
No. They'll keep them private.